Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ashkemore together again!

Update from Megan:

We are back to being Ashkemore! Even though it was sad to leave Jerusalem, everyone is so excited to be back with their Ashkelon friends! I will have a few teens update this blog later tonight with what Jerusalem was like... but in the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures with you of everyone embracing each other. It was an amazing sight to see!

All of your teens are amazing -- everyone is having an incredible and life changing experience, even after only 5 days! I've seen so much growth in them this past week and I really hope that these three weeks go by slowly so we can cherish every moment together (sorry parents - I do not want to give them back to you!!)

















I hope you enjoy these pictures... we will update later on today!

No comments:

Post a Comment