Thursday, July 18, 2019

Shabbat Shalom!

Free Day in Ashkelon! 
By: Zach Pearlstone 

Today was our free day and we could do anything with our matches. Some people went to the beach and others went shopping and some even went to visit and meet their matches families. This is my experience with Haim; we slept in and enjoyed a relaxed morning with a nice homemade breakfast.  Following that, we went to Ashdod with Haim’s mom where we went to the arcade and then shopped. I bought a nice pair of Adidas shorts and Haim’s family, against my wishes, bought me three new T-shirts. After we went to lunch at Moses where we ate ginormous delicious burgers. Then we returned home and went swimming with Dor and Zach and played NBA 2K and FIFA. Later that evening we had a nice family Shabbat dinner where I enjoyed many kinds of ethnic Ethiopian dishes. Following the satisfying dinner, Haim and I went to Ziv’s house where we talked with his friends from school for a couple hours. Overall it was a great day

-Zach Pearlstone

No comments:

Post a Comment